Programme at your Institution – Objectives
- To enhance the knowledge and skills of the teacher in state of art technologies in Engineering Domain.
- To equip the teachers with modern methods of Teaching – Learning Process, based on classical theories of Engineering Education
- To inculcate the Professional ethics, values and competencies in Teachers
- To provide guidance to adopt to the changes in Curriculum via-a-vis Industrial needs.
The NITTTR, Chennai offers training programmes, which will be conducted by NITTTR Faculty at the host institution for the benefit of teachers of institution concerned. The institutions can arrange with NITTTR for a mutually convenient period for the conduct of the Faculty Development Programme (vginc) in the areas as mentioned below:
- Instructional Design and Delivery Systems
- Emerging engineering domain
- NBA Accreditation Procedures
- Outcome Based Education
- Technology Enabled Learning
- Student Evaluation and Question Paper Setting
- Guidance and Counselling
- Personality Development through Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Strategic planning and institutional development